You can add the #Stand4Redwoods frame to your profile picture to show your support for the redwoods and Save the Redwoods League throughout the month of October.
To add a frame to your profile picture:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/profilepicframes?query=save%20the%20redwoods%20league
- Click on the “Select a photo” link to choose a profile picture or click on the “Change Picture” button in the upper right corner to select a different profile photo.
- Select the frame you want to apply to your profile picture.
- Click “Use as Profile Picture” button to save.
- Go to your Facebook profile page
- Click on the “Edit” icon on your profile photo
- Select “Add frame.”
- Enter “Save the Redwoods League” in the search bar.
- Select the “Stand for the Redwoods” frame.
- Click “Save” in the upper right hand corner.
To add a frame using the camera effects on your mobile device:
- To use the camera (and camera effects), log into the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- Select the frame you would like to add to your photo:
- Click the camera button on your mobile device to take the photo and add the frame.