- This event has passed.
National Trails Day 2015 Events
June 6, 2015
American Hiking Society’s National Trails Day® (NTD) is a celebration of America’s magnificent Trail System, occurring annually on the first Saturday in June (June 6, 2015).
The following events are happening on June 6 in and around the Bay Area. Check out these events to see how you can get involved this National Trails Day!
- Mount Sutro Trails Stewardship: http://www.nationaltrailsday.org/events/mount-sutro-trails-stewardship/
- Trail Center on the Bay Area Ridge Trail: http://www.nationaltrailsday.org/events/trail-center-bay-area-ridge-trail/
- Mt. Tamalpais Watershed: http://www.nationaltrailsday.org/events/national-trails-day-2015-2/
- Trails & Oceans Day Volunteer Day at Estero Trail, Point Reyes National Seashore: http://www.nationaltrailsday.org/events/trails-oceans-day-volunteer-day/
- Trails & Oceans Stewardship Day at Point Reyes National Seashore: http://www.nationaltrailsday.org/events/trails-oceans-stewardship-day/
- Nisene Marks – National Trails Day hike: http://www.nationaltrailsday.org/events/nisene-marks-national-trails-day-hike/
- National Trails Day — Henry Cowell Redwood Grove Loop: http://www.nationaltrailsday.org/events/national-trails-day-henry-cowell-redwoog-grove-loop/
- Thousand Trails Russian River: http://www.nationaltrailsday.org/events/walk-trails-club-blazer-22/