- This event has passed.
National Trails Day 2015 Events
December 13, 2017
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating indefinitely
American Hiking Society’s National Trails Day® (NTD) is a celebration of America’s magnificent Trail System, occurring annually on the first Saturday in June (June 6, 2015).
The following events are happening on June 6 in and around the Bay Area. Check out these events to see how you can get involved this National Trails Day!
- Mount Sutro Trails Stewardship
- Trail Center on the Bay Area Ridge Trail
- Mt. Tamalpais Watershed
- Trails & Oceans Day Volunteer Day at Estero Trail, Point Reyes National Seashore
- Trails & Oceans Stewardship Day at Point Reyes National Seashore
- Nisene Marks – National Trails Day hike
- National Trails Day — Henry Cowell Redwood Grove Loop
- Thousand Trails Russian River