- This event has passed.
September 23 @ 8:30 pm - September 24 @ 12:00 am$100
Ahhwoooo! Calling all night owls, park lovers & partygoers…
Break out your trail chic outfits and experience one howl-of-a-night under the moon!
Lead your pack to a night out in your national park with:
– DJ D Sharp, official DJ of the Golden State Warriors
– All-you-can-savor bites, including a mac & cheese bar and s’mores by the campfire with the view of the Golden Gate Bridge. Mmmm!
– Complimentary cocktails, wine and beer
– A pop-up Airstream trailer decked out by Deep Eddy Vodka
– Beer garden hosted by Fort Point Beer Company
– Unistellar telescope viewing with a SETI Institute astronomer
– Photos inside a Volkswagen bus
– Henna, body painting and DIY succulent/floral crowns
– Fun games like giant beer pong and giant jenga
– A hip hop dance performance from In The Groove dancers in Oakland
– Entertainment surprises
#NightHowl is the perfect night out for a birthday celebration, date night, bachelor(ette) or any Snapchat and Insta-worthy night out with your loved ones- AND it’s all for a good cause!
Save $15 on your ticket by downloading the free HOOCH app! HOOCH is a cocktail discovery app that gives you a free drink every day at a bunch of bars across SF and other cities. Use the code “NIGHTHOWL” to get your first month for only $1. Once you do, you will receive an e-mail with an Eventbrite code that knocks $15 off your NightHowl ticket. Limited discount tickets available.
All proceeds go to the Trails Forever initiative of the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, raising funds for trail building and habitat restoration in the GGNRA including Muir Woods, Lands End, Fort Funston, Ocean Beach, Alcatraz, Crissy Field and much more!
Adults 21+ only w/ ID