- This event has passed.
Redwood Grove Summer Concerts 2018
June 28, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30pm on Thursday, repeating until August 30, 2018
June 7 through August 30, Every Thursday and Special Tuesdays, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
University of California Botanical Garden at Berkeley is proudly partnering with Save the Redwoods League for this year’s Redwood Grove Summer Concerts. Enjoy a magical music experience this summer under towering redwoods in the Berkeley Hills. Ticket includes admission to the Garden before closing at 5 pm. Picnics are welcome.
Learn more about this event and get your tickets: http://botanicalgarden.berkeley.edu/summer-concerts-2018 (external link)
- June 7 [SOLD OUT]: Yacouba Sissoko +Babá Ken Okulolo & the Nigerian Brothers
- June 14 [SOLD OUT]: Berkeley Symphony presents Matthew Szemela & Friends
- June 21 [SOLD OUT]: Jovino Santos Neto + Gyan Riley / Duo Probosci
- June 28 [SOLD OUT]: Charlie Parr + Paper Wings
- July 5: Diana Gameros + Alejandro Y Maria Laura
- July 12: Pre-Bastille Day Party – Barrio Manouche + George Cole
- July 17: The Low Anthem + Assateague
- July 19: Nine Pound Shadow + We Are the West
- July 26 [SOLD OUT]: John Brothers Piano Co + Luke Brechtelsbauer
- July 31: TBA Kid Show
- August 2: Chris Smither + Forest Sun
- August 9: Vetiver
- August 16: Alela Diane + Kelly McFarling
- August 21: YMCO Jazz Big Band
- August 23: Tyler Ramsey + The Suitcase Junket
- August 30: Hubby Jenkins (of Carolina Chocolate Drops) + Rainy Eyes
Doors at 5 pm | Show at 5:30 pm
$23 UCBG Member
$12 Youth (5 – 17)
Ticket includes admission to the main Botanical Garden collections before it closes at 5:00pm. (a $12/adult value!)
Redwood Grove Gate opens at 5pm. Show starts promptly at 5:30pm. (Vetiver exception, 6:30pm start time)
Seating is general admission amphitheater. (Please no lawn chairs. Stadium chairs o.k.)
Please contact us in advance if you will need a wheelchair accessible spot at email@example.com or 510-664-9841.
Snacks and drinks available; picnics welcome. Warm clothes recommended.