This special area is for our Education Grant recipients, both past and present.
Here, you’ll find valuable resources and learn about other education projects we’ve funded.
See a PDF of the past grant recipients with project descriptions by year.
To see a full list of all past education grant recipients, see our Current & Past Grantees page.
All Save the Redwoods League Education Grant recipients are required to submit a final report, including a financial accounting for the project. Curriculum, photographs, original artwork, and other project products are also required.
Please submit your final grant report using the downloadable forms and guidelines below. The due date for your organization’s final report is listed on your grant agreement.
- 2016 Final Report Form and Requirements—Redwood Visit: PDF | Word
- 2016 Final Report Form and Requirements—Forest Immersion: PDF | Word
- Photo Release Forms (PDF): English | Spanish | Chinese
Email your final grant report and supplemental materials to: Education@SaveTheRedwoods.org
Or mail your final grant report (paper or CD) and supplemental materials to:
Save the Redwoods League
111 Sutter Street, 11th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
Teach students and the public about redwoods.
- Redwoods Learning Center – View, download and order FREE League education materials here.
- About Redwoods — Learn about Earth’s tallest and largest trees.
Questions? Please contact the Education and Interpretation Manager at Education@SaveTheRedwoods.org or (415) 362-2352.