- Santa Cruz Sentinel: New bill would include Coast Dairies in California Coastal National Monument The Coast Dairies property, originally conserved through a transaction negotiated by the League, may be granted National Monument status.
- Mendocino Beacon: Hendy Woods reopens day use area Save the Redwoods League and partners hosted a grand reopening celebration for the new facilities at Hendy Woods State Park.
- NBC Bay Area: Big Basin: Explore California’s first state park in search of ancient treasure, old legacies and new science Big Basin is one site of the League’s redwoods and climate change research.
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Forest ferns feeling effects of drought In League research, ferns help reveal how drought is affecting the redwood forest.
- San Francisco Chronicle: Save the Redwoods League appointed Paul Ringgold chief program officer The League welcomes land conservation veteran Paul Ringgold to its team.
- Thrillist: The 15 Most Beautiful Places in California You Didn’t Know Existed League-owned Shady Dell is named one of the most beautiful hidden gems of California.