- This event has passed.
National Trails Day 2018 Events
June 2, 2018
American Hiking Society’s National Trails Day® (NTD) is a celebration of America’s magnificent Trail System, occurring annually on the first Saturday in June (June 2, 2018).
The following events are happening on June 2 in and around the redwoods. Check out these events to see how you can get involved this National Trails Day!
- Adventure Cycling Association:
- Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy:
- Marin Municipal Water District: National Trails Day 2018
- Mendocino Land Trust: Pelican Bluffs Trail Day
- Sutro Stewards: National Trails Day on Mount Sutro