A tribute that lasts as long as the redwoods
Remember the moment you first looked up at a redwood tree and felt in awe of nature? Keep that feeling (and your memories) alive for millennia.
Whether you are looking to honor someone special or your own connection to nature and the redwoods, your generous tribute will forever memorialize your tribute and protect these precious forests for generations to come.
- Gifts of $250,000 or more to Save the Redwoods League may be recognized with a grove sign in an old-growth redwood grove.
- Gifts of $100,000 or more may be recognized with a grove sign in a beautiful second-growth redwood forest.
- Named groves can also be dedicated in restored forests or in the wilder reaches of the redwood forest.
|$250,000+||Dedicate a majestic, old-growth redwood grove in one of California’s iconic forests. A sign bearing the grove name may be placed in the grove along a park trail or road.|
|$100,000+||Dedicate an accessible grove located along a park trail or road with a grove sign.|
|$50,000+||Dedicate a grove along a park trail or road in a mature second-growth redwood forest, with no grove sign.|
|$35,000+||Dedicate a wilderness grove in the quiet and deep reaches of the forest. These off-trail groves are perfect for making a beautiful, symbolic tribute.|
|$25,000+||Dedicate a restoration grove in a young, recovering redwood forest and help create the forest of future generations.|
|$1,000+||Dedicate a single wilderness redwood tree.|
You can view the complete list of others who have dedicated groves and trees over the decades.
Ways to Make a Gift
- Make your gift today
- Make a pledge to give over a period of one to five years (for gifts of $25,000+).
- Designate Save the Redwoods League in your *will or trust.
*With this option, the grove or tree will be dedicated upon gift distribution. Our staff will work closely with your family, executors or trustees to find a place in the forest to honor your gift.
How to Get Started
Please contact Jackie Perkins at (415) 820-5847 or email jperkins@SaveTheRedwoods.org for more information and to arrange your site visit.