- This event has passed.
Stand for the Redwoods Festival in San Francisco
October 14, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Centennial Celebration Week ends with the capstone event, the Stand for the Redwoods Festival in San Francisco on Sunday, October 14 from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Yerba Buena Gardens in San Francisco, California.
This FREE, family-friendly music festival offers amazing live music all afternoon in downtown San Francisco, face-painting for all ages (want to look like a flying squirrel?), and… wait for it… dancing redwood trees! Our Centennial partners will also have engaging activities at their booths for all ages. Our partner Sierra Nevada Brewery will be providing a beer garden. People from the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond will gather to celebrate 100 years of redwoods conservation and take a stand for their future, all the while dancing across beautiful Yerba Buena Gardens. This is a totally free event, so grab your family and friends and join us!
*Times are approximate.
- 12:30 p.m. – Program begins
- 12:45 – 1:45 p.m. – Jazz Mafia
- 1:45 – 2:00 p.m. – Special remarks
- 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. – Ron Artis II & the Truth Featuring the Saeeda Wright Gospel Singers
- 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. – Special remarks, Lou Seal, Puppet Parade; Birthday Cake
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. – Nahko
- 4:35 p.m. – Closing remarks
Visit RedwoodsFestival.org for full details — be sure to invite your friends!