You Can Create the Forests of the Future. Join Us!
Thanks to these supporters—and the generosity of thousands of League supporters like you—we can help previously logged areas of the Redwood National and State Parks become magnificent old-growth forests once again.
Your Support Will Help Fund:
- REDWOOD FOREST RESTORATION
- Removing failing and inaccessible logging roads and invasive species; restoration thinning and tree planting
- SALMON HABITAT RESTORATION
- Improving water quality; removing migration barriers; providing shelter for young salmon within the streams
- SCIENCE AND PLANNING
- Researching and implementing best practices for forest restoration; tracking forest health; sharing what we learn with others
- EDUCATION AND INTERPRETATION
- Telling the story of forest recovery to inspire park visitors and supporters
- FOREST FELLOWS AND APPRENTICES
- Creating the next generation of forest conservation professionals
You can be a part of the future of these forests by making a gift to Redwoods Rising today.
Contributions to Save the Redwoods League designated to Redwoods Rising are tax-deductible, and can be made as outright gifts of cash or stock and through a donor-advised fund, IRA, or family foundation.
You also can give by phone at 888-836-0005 or on our secure online donation page.
If you have questions or wish to learn more, please contact Georgia Young at (415) 820-5849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Redwoods Rising is also one of the flagship projects of Forever Forest: The Campaign for the Redwoods, a comprehensive campaign launched by Save the Redwoods League in January 2020 to garner support for the organization’s ambitious vision for the next century of redwoods conservation. The League’s goal is to raise $120 million by 2022 to fund the first years of this centennial vision, which includes protecting entire landscapes through large-scale, strategic land acquisitions; restoring young redwood forests to become the old-growth forests of the future; and connecting all people with the beauty and power of the redwoods through transformational park experiences.
Redwoods Rising is being made possible by generous gifts from League Councilor John Scharffenberger, the Elizabeth R. and William J. Patterson Foundation, the S. D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation, and Oracle. Our collaboration is also supported by public grants from CAL FIRE, the California State Coastal Conservancy, and the National Park Service.