Save the Redwoods League, Eureka-Humboldt Visitors Bureau, and Parks Project are offering an incredible prize package. You can enter to win by simply telling us why you want to visit in just 25 words or less.
The contest ends March 27, 2018, so be sure to tell us why you would like to walk among giants along California’s beautiful redwood coast.
The Fantastic Prizes Include:
- A five-day, four-night stay for two at the Carter House Inn, a boutique B&B in Old Town Eureka
- $1,000 USD toward round-trip airfare to San Francisco International Airport (SFO), plus up to $800 toward flights from SFO to Arcata-Eureka Airport and five-day car rental
- Activities during your stay include a Naturalist Tour Package of Redwood National and State Parks, featuring Fern Canyon, Elk Viewing and Secret Tall Trees Trek; kayak tour of Stone Lagoon; and an oyster harvest tour in Humboldt Bay
- Dinner for two at the Lost Coast Brewery & Cafe
- A ‘Golden Poppy’ annual pass to California’s state parks from Save the Redwoods League
- Two gift bundles from Parks Projects to include Save the Redwoods League t-shirts, stickers and more
- A complimentary copy of Lonely Planet’s Northern California travel guide
California’s redwood coast is calling, and now you have one more reason to go! Need help planning your trip? Visit Explore Redwoods.org.
Good luck and see you in the redwoods!